Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

MartaSou

Hello, I have a visa rentista from 11.2022 - it’s end 11.2023 I have enough passive income for new emigration rules to extend my visa. I can send it to my Argentinian bank accounts in USD (I already have a USD account) - In the new system can I withdraw USD or I must convert it to Peso and withdraw Peso from the bank?

I am from Poland, and I plan to stay here and build my business and live. I don’t want to live on a tourist visa, I need stability but I also don't want to lose money...

Maybe someone has a good immigration lawyer to advise.

Hello, I have a visa rentista from 11.2022 - it’s end 11.2023 I have enough passive income for new emigration rules to extend my visa. I can send it to my Argentinian bank accounts in USD (I already have a USD account) - In the new system can I withdraw USD or I must convert it to Peso and withdraw Peso from the bank?

I am from Poland, and I plan to stay here and build my business and live. I don’t want to live on a tourist visa, I need stability but I also don't want to lose money...

Maybe someone has a good immigration lawyer to advise.
I suggest you consider to go straight for AR citizenship.

But isn't that risky? Has anyone really managed to do it? I can't imagine living normally without DNI.
Can I leave the country with this procedure? Can I start a company?

You cannot be deported.
They are debating about this topic here with comments of people who got citizenship this way:

I suggest you enroll in monotributo now. Once you are enrolled, they do not care about your status.
It is not confortable but it might be the only way without marriage or having a baby.

Back