Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Pizza Restaurants in Buenos Aires - What are some of your favorite pizza places in Buenos Aires, Argentina?

Does anyone know if they have any Vegan Pizzerias in Buenos Aires that make vegan pizzas? Thanks in advance!
If you like a vegan pizza try Pizza Vegana. They have several locations around the city. This one is in Belgrano.

maps.app.goo.gl

Pizza Vegana Belgrano / Núñez · Iberá 2802, C1429 CABA, Argentinien

★★★★☆ · Pizzeria
maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

Call me crazy but I am not a big fan of Buenos Aires pizza. I don't really like it. Granted I haven't tried all of these places and maybe I will give it another try. The only place that I really go for pizza is Pioli near my apartment. They have been around forever which is a good sign in Buenos Aires. I have gone to the same location on Libertad for years and years.

I guess now it's a franchise. I didn't know that! Here is their website:

Thanks for posting this thread! I went to Piola recently and it was really fabulous. Loved it.

I absolutely love Siamo nel Forno! It's delicious. I love Neapolitan style pizza. I went to Italy many decades ago and they know really good pizza there and this reminded me of my trip to Italy. Really top notch!
Had pizza here and it's really good! Pizzas about 14,000 ($14 USD) each. Prices sure have gone up since last year.

Back