Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer "Oasis" Esthetic Center in Palermo

desire

I just want to say that this place is EXCELLENT!!!.. It's my place in the world.. If you're looking to have your facial skin looking splendid and notice real changes from the first session... THIS IS THE PLACE!!! They also offer body treatments, and the professionalism is IMPECCABLE.... and the best part is, I paid almost 50% less than what I would in the USA while receiving top-notch service... I left feeling happy.

1703004417801.png

these recommendations are great, but i'm not seeing a lot of prices posted. it would help us to know a U$D amount for the total price, and if a tip was left, for which service :)

these recommendations are great, but i'm not seeing a lot of prices posted. it would help us to know a U$D amount for the total price, and if a tip was left, for which service :)
Hello!
I had a deep cleaning with Pelling included and that option cost me $23,000 which is about 23 USD but the prices ranged from $20,000 to $30,000 depending on the type of cleaning. I hope you find the information useful! :)

Hello!
I had a deep cleaning with Pelling included and that option cost me $23,000 which is about 23 USD but the prices ranged from $20,000 to $30,000 depending on the type of cleaning. I hope you find the information useful! :)
Thank you! Prices are helpful!

Back