the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Best Spas in Buenos Aires

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
The best spas in BA
1708370974769.png

Hotel Panamericano (Level 23 Club and spa)
1708371079516.png

This spa has one of the best views of Buenos Aires and one of the most desired postcards by everyone (you can see the Obelisk, the Teatro Colón, Av. 9 de Julio, etc.). Only guests and people outside the hotel (over 13 years old) who are consumers of the "Spa Day" can access the hotel, which includes access to the pool, Sauna and Gym Equipment. Treatments and massages are paid separately.

Hours: 7:30 am to 9 pm

Address: 551 Carlos Pellegrini Av., Telephone: 011 4348-5000

Hotel Four Seasons

1708371222239.png

To optimize the experience I always recommend taking advantage of it in the summer season because it is one of the few hotels that offer an outdoor pool. In any case, it is air-conditioned and is available all year round.

The spa is on the ground floor and is set in light blue tones, fresh aromas and relaxing music, teleporting us to some remote coastal location.

The star services are:

• THE Porteño Tango Massage : choreographed while tango music plays in the background and products enriched with red wine take effect on your skin.
  • The Secret 360 Treatment: Sothys Paris products are the secret to this anti-aging massage and body treatment.

Opening hours: 10:00 to 20:00 / Club Atlético: 7:00 to 22:00

Address: 1086 Posadas St.

Telephone 011 4321-1200

Belgrano Spa

1708371350920.png

This alternative is more residential (ideal for Buenos Aires residents). It is recommendable not only because of the professionalism of the staff , , but also because they combine their packs with brunches at Santal (PB's cafe) which is super good, by the way.

There are always online promos and discounts for couples. They also include special massages for pregnant women and men.

Color note: this was the place I chose to get my makeup done at my wedding and I couldn't have been more satisfied. I did the tests there but the professionals work at home too.

Hours: Monday to Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

Address: Virrey del Pino 2237, Belgrano

Telephone: 011 5037-6028

Lupulo tea

1708371756096.png
The first Beer Spa in Buenos Aires and Argentina, combines one of the most popular and consumed drinks in the world + all the benefits of malt, hops and barley (its raw material) through massages, baths and tastings .

It is booked directly from their website and there are 6 experiences to choose from, which can be enjoyed as a couple, among friends or in a personalized way. Everything is detailed on the website and if in doubt, they explain and suggest the best option.

Hours: Monday to Saturday 12:00 to 18:00

Address: Mario Bravo 890 CABA

Tel:+549 11 2529 9525 Contact: contacto@tedelupulo.com.ar

Sofitel Cardales

1708371884397.png

The Sofitel Spa is a little further away than the others and it is for this reason that it forces us to unplug in the middle of the nature of the Cardales reserve in Campana (1 hour from BA).

Its spa is considered one of the best in Latin America and offers a few hours of relaxation through 7 types of showers and water circuits with different pressures and temperatures.

They also add a massage session to the pack that crowns the experience.

Note: as a hotel guest, access to the sauna, fitness center and heated pool is included in the stay, but the water circuit and massages are paid separately.

Hours: 10 am to 8 pm

Address: Pan-American Route No. 9, Km 61, Campana

Telephone: 03489 43-5555

Source:

Thank you @Cariba! I will be definitely wanting to do a spa day one day for my birthday and all of these look like nice places. Thanks for sharing the info.

I can recommend the Four Seasons and Belgrano Spa. I have been to both. Will set you back a bit but it's a nice splurge for a special occassion.

Back