Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Medical Great Dermatologist - Dermathos (Recoleta)

SDLiving

Great recommendation if you are looking for a dermatologist, Dra Maria Alejandra Colombo is amazing I took my daughter back in July for a consultation she spent an hour with her and answered all her questions. The place also offers facials and a lot of different laser treatments. She also did a facial that was $8800 pesos equivalent to $16 US dollars in July when the exchange rate was 550 pesos to $1 US. Today, November 25, 2023 it's 1,000 pesos to $1 US but I'm not sure how much they might have increased their prices. Here in the USA for the same thing I pay $150 US dollars.

Consultorios Dermatológicos
Arenales 1446 7°A
Ciudad Autonoma de Bs As
teléfonos 4815-6990 4811-8117
www.dermathos.com.ar

Is this just for women? I never have done a facial in my life! But at these prices I would love to try. Everything feels almost free in Buenos Aires now.
As mentioned, it's not just for women. I have not done facials either before other than this summer. My wife and daughter went here so I went one day and it was LUXURIOUS! The office is in a nice part of Recoleta and very busy. They had a big waiting room. The doctor was so friendly. My face felt much better after it and was very clear and looked better.

I live in San Diego and something like this in San Diego probably would have cost $150 to $175 US dollars. I can't remember how much I paid. Maybe like $17 or so. I tried to get back in before I left but she was already booked solid so you may want to book ahead of time. I highly recommend this even for males.

Back