Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Medical The best deep tissue and therapeutic massages - Estetica.jyn (Palermo)

earlyretirement

I can't gate keep my absolute favorite massage therapists in Buenos Aires. I've been going for many years and all the team there are all really wonderful. They all have certified massage degrees and went to school and do continuous training for their profession.

There are about 4 girls working there. I go to Micaela, Maria (owner) and another Maria that is younger is an employee. They do manicures and pedicures there too but their strong suit is their massages. It's funny how I found this place many years ago. I have a lot of neck pain as I fell off the back of the motorcycle when I was younger. So I am constantly going to massages. I also enjoy full body deep tissue massages.

I kept going to various places that I found online but then a few minutes into the massage, the masseuse would ask me if I wanted a happy ending. I did not. I just wanted a massage! This would happen over and over. Sometimes even when I confirmed ahead of time via WhatsApp that I just wanted a strong massage, they would start with a really weak massage and ask the same thing about the happy ending.

So finally I just researched and found a listing that said, "NO SEXUAL SERVICES" in bolded red text. So that's how I found this place several years ago and they are great! I pay 10,000 pesos for a 1 hour massage or you can get a 4 handed massage with 2 girls and it's only 15,000 pesos. (Prices are as of November 15, 2023) so inquire with them on prices as they could change due to inflation. Regardless it's super cheap. I usually go for the 4 handed with 2 girls. Heck for $15 US + tip it's worth it. I usually go 3 times a week.

They are really great and hard workers and they are always busy. You can see their WhatsApp on their Google listing. Just schedule and then show up. You have to buzz and sometimes there is a doorman in the building but if not, they will send someone down to open the door.

I highly recommend them! It's my go to place for massages!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/estetica.jyn/

Google Maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/1ZFhaiVTv26HjvJS6

I posted this response in the local providers section but reposting it here too.

You are 3 for 3 earlyretirement! I went to get a deep tissue massage from Micaela this morning! She is so strong! I was impressed with their set up. They had bathrooms to use before my session and they had their degrees on the wall. It looks like they are all certified massage therapists. My Spanish isn't good but we didn't have problems communicating.

I got the 1 hour deep tissue massage and they had hot stones they put on my back. It was heavenly! I need to follow all of your recommendations! Thanks for posting!

I forgot to mention sbout them being available for couples massages. I often go with my wife and we get the couples massage at the same time. In fact, they discount the price when you go both at the same time. Just like they discount the 4 handed massage with 2 girls. I believe they charge the same price. With inflation, ask them what their prices are but I often go with my wife. It's awesome!

I just went yesterday for a one hour massage. I always like to get one the same day that I arrive from a long international flight. The girl I normally go to was on vacation but I went to Maria and she was great. 1 hour deep tissue massage was the same 10,000 pesos that I always pay plus I always tip really well.

Here is a price list as of January 11, 2024.

77f93923-a3ef-4c5f-a856-e4ed92d6efbe.JPG

Back