Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Aires Buenos Beauty Spa - Recoleta

Melody13

Yesterday I went to this spa to have a massage and the truth I can say that since I entered the place until I left the attention was impeccable. Adriana the masseuse was very cordial and attentive. At the end of the massage she prepared me a tea with something delicious to eat. I would recommend this place and I would definitely go there again.

It has exclusive attention in a wide range of services: Reiki, Harmonization with Tibetan Singing Bowls, Relaxing and Decontracting Massages, Depurative Lymphatic Drainage, Foot Reflexology, Facial Cosmetology, Body Dermopolishing, Facial Peeling (strong or soft), Aesthetic Mesotherapy (with active ingredients for cm reduction, skin enhancers, alopesia). These activities are by appointment only.

Avenida Santa Fe 1829 Entre Av. Callao y Riobamba, Barrio Recoleta, Buenos Aires

Yesterday I went to this spa to have a massage and the truth I can say that since I entered the place until I left the attention was impeccable. Adriana the masseuse was very cordial and attentive. At the end of the massage she prepared me a tea with something delicious to eat. I would recommend this place and I would definitely go there again.

It has exclusive attention in a wide range of services: Reiki, Harmonization with Tibetan Singing Bowls, Relaxing and Decontracting Massages, Depurative Lymphatic Drainage, Foot Reflexology, Facial Cosmetology, Body Dermopolishing, Facial Peeling (strong or soft), Aesthetic Mesotherapy (with active ingredients for cm reduction, skin enhancers, alopesia). These activities are by appointment only.

Avenida Santa Fe 1829 Entre Av. Callao y Riobamba, Barrio Recoleta, Buenos Aires
I hear about this place. You also do Soul related things like Tarot. I hadn't heard about the massages! I will test it on my next trip

Back