Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Taxi from EZE airport or Uber?

Shoemaker

Should I take a taxi from EZE international airport? Is it via charge meter or fixed amount from airport to Recoleta? (Four Seasons hotel). Or do they have Uber at the airport? How much is approximate charge? Any recommended companies if Uber is not available?

Susy drove me EZE to Villa Crespo, $15,000 Pesos or $16 USD at the time, i gave her a $20 bill, super nice easy to request appointment on WhatsApp: https://www.instagram.com/susi.taxi
Busy sounds like a good option but I have had drivers like that flake out on me which is annoying after a long flight.

I much prefer to just use and I always recommend and use Taxi Ezezia..

Arrived yesterday and the price on my credit card from Spain was $17,000 pesos.

It is very safe and reliable and I don't have to wait for someone to possibly not show up. Just walk up to their booth when you enter main terminal after customs.

Busy sounds like a good option but I have had drivers like that flake out on me which is annoying after a long flight.

I much prefer to just use and I always recommend and use Taxi Ezezia..

Arrived yesterday and the price on my credit card from Spain was $17,000 pesos.

It is very safe and reliable and I don't have to wait for someone to possibly not show up. Just walk up to their booth when you enter main terminal after customs.
Thank you Avocado. Is there a special lineup for Taxi Ezezia outside the airport?

Thank you Avocado. Is there a special lineup for Taxi Ezezia outside the airport?
No as mentioned in my post above, there is a booth for them just when you pass the customs area. You will exit and then a small room with some other transport options, then thru a set of doors into the terminal.

Taxi Ezezia is right there, with a big blue sign. You can with your credit card and then they will bring you to your car. All very easy and quick with no possibility that no one might not show up.

No as mentioned in my post above, there is a booth for them just when you pass the customs area. You will exit and then a small room with some other transport options, then thru a set of doors into the terminal.

Taxi Ezezia is right there, with a big blue sign. You can with your credit card and then they will bring you to your car. All very easy and quick with no possibility that no one might not show up.
Oh sorry! Thank you so much! I missed the last part of your post. I was too giddy about seeing that low price! Thank you for the great info.

FYI for a data point. I arrived almost 2 weeks ago and the price was higher taking a private car from the booths outside of the customs area. I was surprised and probably should have just taken an Uber but there was a bit of a wait and they had cars right at the booths that I use. It was 38,000 pesos from EZE to my apartment in Palermo Hollywood.

And last night I just took an Uber and scheduled a ride last night to pick me up at 11:30 PM in a Comfort Vehicle and it was only 15,624 pesos from Palermo Hollywood to EZE. I gave a good cash tip but prices are very reasonable for Uber to EZE. I take a lot of Ubers around when I'm in town as I don't have time to walk around when I'm in town for work.

Although gas prices are higher, and they have some "temporary fuel surcharge" it is very small. Most Ubers around Palermo were only 1,900 pesos. To go from Palermo to Recoleta were around 3,500 pesos most days. It seems like a TON more people doing Uber as I never had to wait more than 1-2 minutes.

Here is my receipt to EZE last night so you can see the breakdown.

Uber EZE.jpg

Back