the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

"Nail Salons With a Trendy Vibe in Buenos Aires"

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
"Nail Salons With a Trendy Vibe in Buenos Aires"

Opi Nail Bar

If you are downtown and are a fan of this brand, this nail salon is for you. The manicure and pedicure service is provided with the entire range of colors on the O.P.I. menu, so the difficult part is choosing one. In addition, products from the Spa line and the latest launches in nail art are available.
Maipú 982
Juncal 837
Tel. Number. 4315 - 1462

Opinailbar.jpeg

The Beauty Bar by Coco Buenos Aires

Between Paris and New York, this beauty bar is a chic space dedicated to discovering the latest trends in hands, eyebrows, makeup and hair. With three branches, they offer innovative nail art services such as velvet effect finishing and chromo nails.

Cabello 3466 Tel Number: 11 3251 2666
Charcas 3149 Tel Number: 11 3007 0004

coconails.jpeg

Penny Nail

If you are a lover of cool nail art, this place is for you. Glitter, chrome, encapsulated, kapping and even designs with Swarovski crystals are common at Penny Nail. In addition, workshops for those who want to become nail artists, professional manicure, sculpted nails, semi-permanent nail polish and stamping, the latest trend in nail fashion.

Santa Fe 2729, local 15 – High School Courtyard Gallery.
Tel. Number: 11 5813 5282

penny.jpeg

Esto es Las Unias

This hand and foot spa, located in the heart of Palermo, specializes in gel manicures and sculpted nails. Renowned for catering to celebrities, they exclusively operate by scheduled appointments, offering unique and original nail designs.

Tel Number: 11 6567 5202

estoeslasunias.jpeg

Lala Fantasy Nails

This boutique hand and foot spa, located in the heart of Palermo, specializes in gel manicures, sculpted nails, and intricate nail art. Operating exclusively by appointment, they also stand out by offering educational workshops for those looking to enhance their nail artistry skills.

Guatemala 4230
Tel. Number: 116860 3698

lala.jpeg

www.buysellba.com

Thanks to this post, I found the best place to get my manicure—Penny Nails! It was a fantastic experience, from the receptionist's service to the meticulous work of the manicurist, Sol. I went to get my nails done before Christmas, and, of course, everything had to be on point! The price is very reasonable, and the job is impeccable; it only cost me $8500.

I recommend it!

1703692826894.jpeg

Very reasonable prices. My husband's sister came in town for the holidays and just asked me but my girl is from Venezuela and went home for the holidays. Thanks.

Back