Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Tips for my 2 weeks trip to BA - Apartment recommendations

Given that Uruguayan superstar Luis Suarez is playing in the same team as Messi , I would have thought they would have watched Inter Miami...
That's what I thought but I guess they want to watch Penarol clobber a Venezuelan team 5-0. I was in pocitos too, which is like their Palermo or Recoleta.

By the way do you have any recommendations for which ATMs to use to withdraw Argentinian pesos? I just looked at my stack of pesos and I am running low. I am here for one more week and will probably need a little more pesos effectivo on me just in case. I found an atm with Bank of Argentina nation near me, but otherwise the other ATMs are about 15 to 20 minute walk deeper into Palermo Hollywood (Santander ATMs).

Given that Uruguayan superstar Luis Suarez is playing in the same team as Messi , I would have thought they would have watched Inter Miami...
I don't think anyone watches this Inter Miami games too much no? That looks like Messi playing around with little kids. Smart move of his in that deal. He will own part of a team after he retires. Futbol in the States is a joke compared to here in South America.

That's what I thought but I guess they want to watch Penarol clobber a Venezuelan team 5-0. I was in pocitos too, which is like their Palermo or Recoleta.

By the way do you have any recommendations for which ATMs to use to withdraw Argentinian pesos? I just looked at my stack of pesos and I am running low. I am here for one more week and will probably need a little more pesos effectivo on me just in case. I found an atm with Bank of Argentina nation near me, but otherwise the other ATMs are about 15 to 20 minute walk deeper into Palermo Hollywood (Santander ATMs).
I don't think there is a huge advantage from one ATM machine to another. They all limit you to not much money. There is an ATM thread on these boards that talks about it.

I have finished my two weeks in BA and will leave today. Maybe I can createa new thread to summarize everything I did and my thoughts. I have a lot to share, especially after all the protests today. Traffic was intense.

I have finished my two weeks in BA and will leave today. Maybe I can createa new thread to summarize everything I did and my thoughts. I have a lot to share, especially after all the protests today. Traffic was intense.
Glad you had a good trip mate. That would be great if you can share with everyone your thoughts and experiences. Would you come back? Are you planning a next trip?

Hope you had a great time. Please do provide a trip report or summary of your trip. I am sure people will appreciate it and it will help others. Many people shared info with you so great you will do the same. Hope you come back soon.

Back