Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Saturna, Nails

MIaNicks

Hey there,

Today I went to the Devoto shopping mall and while walking around I found a place where they do your nails. Highly recommended and nice experience to go all over a shopping mall that has everything.

You can access all of our services both by appointment and without. To schedule an appointment, simply contact us via WhatsApp at 11-2757-7877 or by phone at 4566-1871. We are committed to using the best products and applying the most advanced techniques to ensure the health of your nails, always prioritizing your well-being. At each visit, you will discover the latest trends, fashion, a wide range of colors, art and innovative treatments that suit your personality. SATURNA was born as a solution for the contemporary woman who seeks to look beautiful despite her busy schedule, offering services that will make you feel good all day long.

2º Piso del Devoto Shopping – Jose P. Varela 4866

1702999543232.png1702999549520.png

These prices are extremely cheap! Am I seeing it correct that the exchange rate will be around 980 pesos to $1 USD if we bring $100 USD bills and exchange at exchange house? And if we use credit card it will be around 940 pesos to $1 USD? Am I understanding that right? It seems a bit confusing.

if we use credit card it will be around 940 pesos to $1 USD?
i just made a twitter/X account to track this, since it wasn't available anywhere (from what i could see last week)

www.x.com/ArgentinaMEP

credit card is great for 60% of stuff. if you want to lug a ton of USD around, and go to Cuevas to trade, you can do that. but remember that a wallet stops being able to bend at like 100 USD-worth :p

your questions will for sure be answered here. just add this as a tab on your browser, and ask away: https://www.expatsba.com/threads/cr...transaction-repo-dec2023.576/page-2#post-3880

i just made a twitter/X account to track this, since it wasn't available anywhere (from what i could see last week)

www.x.com/ArgentinaMEP

credit card is great for 60% of stuff. if you want to lug a ton of USD around, and go to Cuevas to trade, you can do that. but remember that a wallet stops being able to bend at like 100 USD-worth :p

your questions will for sure be answered here. just add this as a tab on your browser, and ask away: https://www.expatsba.com/threads/cr...transaction-repo-dec2023.576/page-2#post-3880
Yip. Thanks for the Twitter and posting here. Many of us have foreign credit cards and it is good to see real-time rates. Now the rate is so good its not worth going to Western Union except to always have some cash. I can't leave tips at most restaurants on the card. Also, taxis only take debit cards. I CAN use my credit card in Uber on my account but the Uber rates are going up fast.

Back