Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

"La Puerta Roja Bar" - A place for lonely men and women

BryanM

An amazing experience. After a week of exploring all the touristy and supposedly good spots in Buenos Aires, this place stands out as a gem. It's absolutely glorious, living up to all expectations. Not only is it budget-friendly, but it also provides exceptional service, exquisite drinks, and delicious cream cheese-topped potatoes. If I could give it six stars, I would without hesitation. Additionally, this bar is promoted as a "Singles Bar," and let me tell you, I met incredible people there. The crowd is very friendly, and if you're alone in Buenos Aires, this is the place to have a good time and, who knows, maybe find love or friendship. Personally, I made friends with whom I went out to party for the remaining days there.

1702996321867.png

I don't get it? What is a "Single's Bar". A place where you go to meet people to hook up? Or date? I just saw the reviews on Google! 9,000+ Reviews! Wow!

@StatusNomadicus you can see the prices on the Delivery menu which is usually marked up from prices there. Not too bad. I do that sometimes to see prices of restaurants and usually at the restaurant it's a little cheaper.

Last edited:
I don't get it? What is a "Single's Bar". A place where you go to meet people to hook up? Or date? I just saw the reviews on Google! 9,000+ Reviews! Wow!

@StatusNomadicus you can see the prices on the Delivery menu which is usually marked up from prices there. Not too bad. I do that sometimes to see prices of restaurants and usually at the restaurant it's a little cheaper.

It looks like just a normal bar/restaurant?

Back