Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Any barbershops to recommend?

Barber 72 Suc Chivilcoy​

Outstanding establishment with top-notch service. The pricing is reasonable and aligns with the skill level of the seasoned hairstylists. Although the space is limited, they offer appointments throughout the week, and on weekends it operates on a first-come, first-served basis. The service is exceptional, providing personalized attention. The cost is excellent for the quality of service provided. Regarded as the premier barbershop in CABA with highly skilled barbers, they have two branches, and I personally experienced their expertise at the Suc Chivilcoy location near Arenales Square in Devoto.

just posted yesterday

I just went to Mala Pelequeria today. Great place. I paid a deposit with my credit card and they subtracted from the bill. 8,000 pesos for a men's haircut.
I also went to Mala today! Contrary to the name, they were not Mala! Quite good. I was surprised. It was quite large. They must have had like 25 chairs in there! I went to Brian and he is very good. Best haircut I have had in years here.

Argentina currently has a lot of barber shops all over CABA. If I have to recommend I will recommend this one. The ambience of the place is very good and the treatment is friendly. I asked for a previous appointment and I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes to be attended. The barber understood what I wanted and even advised me. I was very satisfied. Price according to the service.

More branches in this link: https://www.bacanbarberia.com.ar/

Argentina currently has a lot of barber shops all over CABA. If I have to recommend I will recommend this one. The ambience of the place is very good and the treatment is friendly. I asked for a previous appointment and I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes to be attended. The barber understood what I wanted and even advised me. I was very satisfied. Price according to the service.

More branches in this link: https://www.bacanbarberia.com.ar/
In one of my trips when barbershops were just appearing in Argentina I went to this place and they had very good attention! El ambiente de los jovenes era muy agradable y justo estaba jugando un partido River y se sentia la emocion en todo el lugar.

I recently found this bar that has a very nice vintage atmosphere in Microcentro. I leave you the link to the video in this link:

It sounds like a unique experience and I recommend it if you want to get a haircut in Buenos Aires.
Question can it become for both men and women? Because my husband wants to visit her and maybe I can take advantage of it and do my hair too!

Question can it become for both men and women? Because my husband wants to visit her and maybe I can take advantage of it and do my hair too!
Yes is a Unisex Cutting Boutique Salon. I leave you the instagram where in the description there is a link where you can book your session!

📍Suipacha 936 | Retiro, CABA.​

I highly recommend it as a unique experience. In no other country have I seen a barbershop like this!

Yes is a Unisex Cutting Boutique Salon. I leave you the instagram where in the description there is a link where you can book your session!

📍Suipacha 936 | Retiro, CABA.​

I highly recommend it as a unique experience. In no other country have I seen a barbershop like this!
OMG!!! Thx!!! Do you know how much each haircut costs?

OMG!!! Thx!!! Do you know how much each haircut costs?
From what I saw, the price is not shown. It seems that it is to consult the shift as it can vary greatly depending on what you want to do. The man should always be the same. But maybe for women it is more expensive for hair straightening or washing or some other extra service!

Back