Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Best barber or beard trimming place?

Sherman

I'm in search of an excellent barber or a similar establishment to have my beard groomed and styled. I've let it grow for six months without any trimming, and it's starting to look a bit unruly. I'm hoping to find someone who genuinely listens to my preferences, takes the time to understand what I want, and is committed to crafting a beard style that suits me, rather than just rushing me out the door for $$

Club 22 is the best place! They are in Belgrano and Nuñez, in their Instagram you can see the locations:

I hope it helps you!

Club 22 is the best place! They are in Belgrano and Nuñez, in their Instagram you can see the locations:

I hope it helps you!
I also recommend! Outstanding service! The entire team works swiftly and with great enthusiasm. They listen to your preferences and provide helpful suggestions. I'm not sure if they still do it, but a while back, they used to offer a free haircut for regular customers. The prices are very reasonable, and the atmosphere has a lively soccer theme.

1706904629609.jpeg

I hope it helps you!
A distinctly soccer-themed atmosphere in the heart of Nuñez welcomes you with modest charm. Affordable prices, air conditioning, comfortable chairs, it's a place designed for unwinding and relieving the stress of the week.

I also recommend it!

Back