Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink Where to try delicius Milanesas?

Tim56

Hello everyone! I am recently in BA and little by little I am tasting the delicious foods of Argentina, I am fascinated, could you recommend me a good place to try the famous "milanesas"?

To taste the real milanesa you must go to a "bodegón", there they have the best ones, a good place is "Parrilla lo del Ruso" in Villa Crespo, there you can also taste the best "asado" and "emapanadas".

Yes, Melibaires is right, you should go to a bodegón, some time ago I went to "Los orientales bodegon" their specialty is milanesa and they have a great variety, the truth is I tried milanesas of different flavors and I loved them, very original, I plan to go back, it is in Almagro.

Yes, Melibaires is right, you should go to a bodegón, some time ago I went to "Los orientales bodegon" their specialty is milanesa and they have a great variety, the truth is I tried milanesas of different flavors and I loved them, very original, I plan to go back, it is in Almagro.

Ever since I saw a very tempting instagram post I have wanted to go there 😋

A good place to try milanesas in addition to a good bodegon is at "La Farola" in Palermo.

This is my go to place. But honestly I just like a simple milenesa. Any will do fine and no need to pile everything on it. I like mine with just lemon.

Back