Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Where can I get FBI criminal report Apostilled for Argentina DNI residency application?

Spend Thrift

Does anyone have any advice where I can get the FBI criminal report apostille for the application of the DNI permanent residency for Argentina. I see online the procedure for requesting one while not physically present in the USA. It requires me mailing my fingerprint card from Argentina to the address listed but I need to get the report with an Apostille seal on it. How do I do that from Argentina?

Does anyone have any advice where I can get the FBI criminal report apostille for the application of the DNI permanent residency for Argentina. I see online the procedure for requesting one while not physically present in the USA. It requires me mailing my fingerprint card from Argentina to the address listed but I need to get the report with an Apostille seal on it. How do I do that from Argentina?
I have used this company many times. I've had friends use them as well. You can call them and they will talk you through it. I would recommend to you that you mail multiple copies of your fingerprint card to a close friend or family member in the USA so that if Migraciones makes you send a newer certificate within 90 days and that time period ends, you don't have to mail in a fresh fingerprint card again from Argentina which can be expensive. It also slows down the process so it's a never-ending loop!

FBI criminal report apostille
i did my LLC Articles apostilled through:

Dan Hickman is easy via email and rates are transparent. i have a FedEx tracking # through my email that was sent for $55 USD to my Airbnb. they can do translation, birth cert, FBI, whatever. pretty great experience. and they even sent me a PDF of my paperwork, too!

i did my LLC Articles apostilled through:

Dan Hickman is easy via email and rates are transparent. i have a FedEx tracking # through my email that was sent for $55 USD to my Airbnb. they can do translation, birth cert, FBI, whatever. pretty great experience. and they even sent me a PDF of my paperwork, too!
Wow that's a great data point and GREAT price. Thanks @StatusNomadicus. This forum is all about the sharing of great info.

Back