Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

(Want to Buy) Looking to buy a comfortable office chair

speaking of DNIs, @Gringo, have you noticed some supermercados ask for a DNI at self-checkout? i just typed in 11111111 since I also don't have one (and am not sure how the gov't relates to my groceries). also, i'm sure someone here will help us get past the MercadoLibre DNI block.

speaking of DNIs, @Gringo, have you noticed some supermercados ask for a DNI at self-checkout? i just typed in 11111111 since I also don't have one (and am not sure how the gov't relates to my groceries). also, i'm sure someone here will help us get past the MercadoLibre DNI block.
You can just make up any #. The check out clerk doesn't know. I carry around an expired California driver's license and just use that if they need to see an ID. I am not sure about DNI blocker for Mercado Libre. They are very strict and I have a DNI and even with me it was a hassle. But it's incredible. I couldn't live without Mercado Libre. Much like Amazon.com in the USA where I get a package every day.

I am looking to buy a comfortable office chair if anyone is looking to get rid of one. I saw on Mercado Libre they have some but I can't buy o there as I don't have a DNI.
Gringo, just DM me. I can probably help you get a chair off Mercado Libre. You can just send me a deposit or wire to my account and I can order it for you.

You can just make up any #. The check out clerk doesn't know. I carry around an expired California driver's license and just use that if they need to see an ID. I am not sure about DNI blocker for Mercado Libre. They are very strict and I have a DNI and even with me it was a hassle. But it's incredible. I couldn't live without Mercado Libre. Much like Amazon.com in the USA where I get a package every day.

Gringo, just DM me. I can probably help you get a chair off Mercado Libre. You can just send me a deposit or wire to my account and I can order it for you.
Thank you! Someone just sent me a DM of a great chair so I'll explore getting it - https://mueblestapuy.com.ar/product/silla-alma/

Great forum!

Back