Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Today I ate out at a restaurant recommended by the instagram account.... AMAZING! It took us a long time to get in because there were a lot of people waiting for the next time we will come back with a reservation! The food was very good and the place had an old 20th or 19th century ambiance.
I will be visiting some of the places listed this weekend. It is true I will ask if there are reservations because surely for tourists it is not very easy to find but for people already residing in the country it is very difficult to find a reservation.

I thought I was too old for Instagram but finally signed up and really great content. More and more restaurants are using IG so that is what got me to sign up.

If you are going to visit any of the places posted on instagram try to book before because we went to a snack and it was all full and we could not pass.now we booked for Saturday because before there was no...

If you are going to visit any of the places posted on instagram try to book before because we went to a snack and it was all full and we could not pass.now we booked for Saturday because before there was no...
They are places of cultural interest and added that the instagram account also many people must go to those places.... So I agree with Miriam of always going to book

Places already visited in the instagram "vivamosba" here are the threads...

For the moment very good recommendation gave as one of these I knew and I had forgotten that it existed!!!! Seeing the opinions I also see that many people also liked the places.

Places already visited in the instagram "vivamosba" here are the threads...

For the moment very good recommendation gave as one of these I knew and I had forgotten that it existed!!!! Seeing the opinions I also see that many people also liked the places.
Nice that they have started to upload the reviews of the places. yesterday I also went to one of the places recommended on instagram.

Nice that they have started to upload the reviews of the places. yesterday I also went to one of the places recommended on instagram.
The place where i was...

Very good pages to look for places that are not well known! I've been living in Argentina for about 5 years and many of the places that appear I've never heard of before.

Back