Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink The map of the 10 best pizzerias in Buenos Aires

BuySellBA

Administrator
The map of the 10 best pizzerias in Buenos Aires

At the heart of Buenos Aires' gastronomic scene, pizza stands as a true culinary emblem that has conquered the palates and hearts of the porteños. More than a simple meal, pizza has become a sacred tradition, a bond that unites families and friends around a table.

In this city where every corner tells a story of love for flavors, we will explore the 10 best pizzerias that have elevated the experience of enjoying this delicacy to an authentic art. From the perfectly crispy dough to the fusion of melted cheeses and tasty ingredients, these pizzerias are guardians of a tradition that has transcended time.

Get ready to tantalize your senses and discover why pizza is so much more than just a meal in this vibrant city!

1702328461794.jpeg1702328479450.jpeg1702328495537.jpeg

1702328539640.jpeg1702328556293.jpeg1702328577804.jpeg

1️⃣ @cuartito_paginaoficial. It is located at 937 Talcahuano St, in the Retiro neighborhood.

2️⃣ @pinpuncorrientes. It is located at 3954 Corrientes Av., in the neighborhood of Almagro.

3️⃣ @pizzeriaguerrin. Located at 1368 Corrientes Avenue, in the San Nicolás neighborhood.

4️⃣ @pizzeriaelfortin. Located at Av. Lope de Vega and Álvarez Jonte, in the Monte Castro neighborhood.

5️⃣ @angelin.pizzeria. Located at 5270 Córdoba Av., in the neighborhood of Villa Crespo.

6️⃣ @pizzeriaelglobito. Located at 3015 Caseros Av., in the neighborhood of Parque Patricios.

7️⃣ Pizzería Santa María. Located at 6801 Corrientes Av., in the neighborhood of Chacarita.

8️⃣ @lascuartetaspizza. Located at 838 Corrientes Av., in the San Nicolás neighborhood.

9️⃣ @losinmortalespizza. It is located at 1369 Corrientes Av., in the neighborhood of San Nicolás.

🔟 @pizzeriajosedevoto. Located at 6915 San Martín Av., in the neighborhood of Villa Devoto.

The best options and variety of flavors for pizza lovers. 🍕

Not the greatest photo, but the fugazzetta at Güerrin is incredible and a must try, if you haven’t yet.
@Darksider415 that looks incredible!! I'm going to go there just based on your photo!
The map of the 10 best pizzerias in Buenos Aires

At the heart of Buenos Aires' gastronomic scene, pizza stands as a true culinary emblem that has conquered the palates and hearts of the porteños. More than a simple meal, pizza has become a sacred tradition, a bond that unites families and friends around a table.

In this city where every corner tells a story of love for flavors, we will explore the 10 best pizzerias that have elevated the experience of enjoying this delicacy to an authentic art. From the perfectly crispy dough to the fusion of melted cheeses and tasty ingredients, these pizzerias are guardians of a tradition that has transcended time.

Get ready to tantalize your senses and discover why pizza is so much more than just a meal in this vibrant city!

View attachment 621View attachment 622View attachment 623

View attachment 624View attachment 625View attachment 626

1️⃣ @cuartito_paginaoficial. It is located at 937 Talcahuano St, in the Retiro neighborhood.

2️⃣ @pinpuncorrientes. It is located at 3954 Corrientes Av., in the neighborhood of Almagro.

3️⃣ @pizzeriaguerrin. Located at 1368 Corrientes Avenue, in the San Nicolás neighborhood.

4️⃣ @pizzeriaelfortin. Located at Av. Lope de Vega and Álvarez Jonte, in the Monte Castro neighborhood.

5️⃣ @angelin.pizzeria. Located at 5270 Córdoba Av., in the neighborhood of Villa Crespo.

6️⃣ @pizzeriaelglobito. Located at 3015 Caseros Av., in the neighborhood of Parque Patricios.

7️⃣ Pizzería Santa María. Located at 6801 Corrientes Av., in the neighborhood of Chacarita.

8️⃣ @lascuartetaspizza. Located at 838 Corrientes Av., in the San Nicolás neighborhood.

9️⃣ @losinmortalespizza. It is located at 1369 Corrientes Av., in the neighborhood of San Nicolás.

🔟 @pizzeriajosedevoto. Located at 6915 San Martín Av., in the neighborhood of Villa Devoto.

The best options and variety of flavors for pizza lovers. 🍕
This is AMAZING! I was just thinking to look up on line the best pizzas. You guys at @BuySellBA are always reading my mind!

Are all the places so cheesy? Some of these look gross. Too much cheese.
That was my reaction too at a few places once I moved here. Not every place has so much cheese but many do. But you can ask some places when they are making it not to put so much cheese on it. They will look at you funny though....

I went to Siamo nel Forno and it was very good. Not on this list.

Back