Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Food & Drink The highest Sky Bar in Buenos Aires "Olympo Sky Bar"

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
Olympo Sky Bar

In Olympo you are going to know the the highest and most privileged night in Buenos Aires with signature drinks and unique dishes that will make your experience make your experience unrepeatable.

1709923398627.jpeg1709923603439.jpeg

Experience the pinnacle of Buenos Aires nightlife at Olympo, where bespoke cocktails and unique dishes await to make your evening unforgettable. Located on the 31st floor of the Lex Tower on Corrientes Avenue, Olympo offers an unparalleled ambiance with its stunning 360-degree views.

The ideal time to visit is at 7 PM, allowing you to witness the breathtaking sunset.

Take advantage of their enticing promotions during the after-office hours, Monday through Saturday from 6 to 8 PM, such as a tapa plus cocktail starting from $6000.

Wednesdays are Ladies' Night, and Saturdays from 4 to 8 PM offer a delightful brunch experience. Whether it's for a special occasion or simply to unwind in style, Olympo promises an exclusive and elevated night out in Buenos Aires.

Where?

📍1464 Corrientes Av.

When?

Monday to Friday from 6 PM
Saturdays from 4 PM

An amazing place on the 31st floor, offering the most spectacular view of the city of Buenos Aires. The night we visited, we enjoyed exceptional food service and impeccable attention from the staff. Even though we hadn't made a reservation in advance, we were able to walk in and choose our table.

The live DJ added an excellent atmosphere. The price seemed fair to us. :)

I've been there too! Without a doubt, it's a fantastic experience! The 360-degree view of the city from the 31st floor, just three blocks from the obelisk, is simply spectacular. The food is excellent, especially the ojo de bife, which is a true delight. The drinks also deserve a special mention; I tried a vermouth rosso that I had never tasted before, and it turned out to be incredibly fresh and delicious.
One of the things I enjoyed the most was the way you access the bar: you enter the building and take an elevator that takes you directly there, a very fun experience! The ambiance and overall comfort are very well taken care of, making the visit even more enjoyable. Plus, the prices are quite reasonable; my friend and I spent $35,000 ARS in total.
For vegetarians, there are tasty options available, making it a perfect place for everyone's taste.

Back