Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Searching for a temporary rental

luca

Hi all, I've decided to extend my stay in Buenos Aires. I've been looking on Zonaprop for temporary / furnished rentals, but I also wanted to expand my search by posting on here. I've included a little bit more about what I'm looking for below.

If any of you have a rental that fits this bill, please connect with me. Or let me know if you have a trusted real estate agent that could help me find something like this.
  • 1 bedroom (not a studio) with black out shades
  • a full kitchen
  • a workspace (desk)
  • Neighborhoods: Palermo, Colegiales, Las Cañitas, Villa Crespo
  • Furnished
  • Laundry in unit or in building
  • Rental period 6-12 months
Thanks!

Hi all, I've decided to extend my stay in Buenos Aires. I've been looking on Zonaprop for temporary / furnished rentals, but I also wanted to expand my search by posting on here. I've included a little bit more about what I'm looking for below.

If any of you have a rental that fits this bill, please connect with me. Or let me know if you have a trusted real estate agent that could help me find something like this.
  • a full kitchen
  • a workspace (desk)
  • Furnished
Thanks!
Try this website mentioned in the other post. I used them 15 years ago. Basic apartments but very low prices. Also email them and tell them you want long term lease and they will discount prices.

• a full kitchen
  • a workspace (desk)
  • Furnished
Thanks!
Try this website mentioned in the other post. I used them 15 years ago. Basic apartments but very low prices. Also email them and tell them you want long term lease and they will discount prices.

I was going to recommend 4 Rent. Also, many won't have black out shades but some owners might be willing to install that if you're doing a 12 month lease so ask the owner or agency. Your best bet is to email an agency and tell them you want long term and give them your area and ask them to send you options with the best price they will do. Airbnb is expensive but if you see a unit you like you can ask the owner if they would do 12 month lease.

You can spin your wheels on Zonaprop. Lots of flakes on there.

Airbnb is probably not the best option for a long-term lease. Their prices are also expensive now. @luca try some Buenos Aires Facebook groups for advice. Some friends joined one group called Digital Nomads Buenos Aires. They have some tips for affordable options.

Back