Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

For Sale Mercado de Pulgas - A place to buy old things for the house!!

BenArg

Huge sheds with stores that offer old things, ideal now that vinyls have become fashionable, there is material from demolition of old houses and furniture recovered almost new, you can find paintings, glassware, old machines and much more, there is a public restroom. In many stores there are no people to attend.
Last time there was a fair of vegan stalls in the parking area, offering a wide variety of food.

As a market is excellent, there are lots of stalls, lots of variety of antiques of all kinds and styles. It really stands out in that sense. The problem is that as a "flea market" its prices are high, since most businesses (if not all) sell at antique prices, so looking for quality at a good price is not always possible. But to go for a walk and see unique objects, it is a good option.

A video of it:

There I got some Italian antiques that I left at home in Argentina. You made me remember that my next trip I will take another suitcase to carry some of these things!!!

It is a nice place to visit if you like old things. You can find everything from furniture to machines or antique toys and buy them! In this place I bought some decorations for my desk.

1706886032403.png

There I got some Italian antiques that I left at home in Argentina. You made me remember that my next trip I will take another suitcase to carry some of these things!!!
Yes, there is a lot of old stuff. When I went there I bought some decorations like chandeliers, chandelier and furniture. With that I decorated the house in Argentina.

Some of the products are refurbished and in good condition, others like the chandeliers I had to send it to clean because they were very dirty.

I recommend it if you want to put together a vintage decoration or some specific things like I did!

The best place to find antique relics or antique decorations. In this market you can find from paintings or jewelry to furniture and decorations.

I found this profile that shows all the exxclusive things that the market has to offer.

Very nice profile shows everything in the flea market in a fun way!!!!

I found this profile that shows all the exxclusive things that the market has to offer.

It is like a person who shows the most interesting things about the place and the price! Great for people who want to buy or tour the place!!!

I had not seen this site review. I always pass by to see the old and rare things that are all over the place. If you are residents of Argentina or are staying for a long time I recommend going once a month because usually every month they change the things they show.

Back