Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Great recommendation for haircut in Buenos Aires - Mala Peluqueria (Palermo Soho)

earlyretirement

I wanted to post a recommendation for a great haircut! At home in San Diego, I might go every 6 weeks or so but it's so cheap in Buenos Aires I go every 2 or 3 weeks. In San Diego, I pay almost $40 US dollars. Here you can go to Mala Peluqueria. When I went a few weeks ago it was 7,000 pesos for a men's haircut ($7 US). But now I see they raised it to 8,000 pesos. I love that they have a price list on their website. They have a few different locations but I go to the one on Gorriti street in Soho.

I make a reservation on their website below and you have to pay a small deposit and they subtract it from your appointment. My kids go here too and so does my wife for cut and color. Ask for Brian or Julian. Those guys are great!

IG:

Reservations:

IMG_1310.JPG

I will try them out. I went to their website and it looks like there is a deposit? 5,000 pesos. Is this just to prevent no shows?

Yes that is correct @Old Geezer. I just got my haircut here again 2 days ago. I went to Brian as usual. The cost for a haircut is now 8,800 pesos. You go to schedule on their website and then you can pay with your credit card and then pay the balance there after the haircut.

Back