Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Farmacity. It is one of the leading drug, health and wellness retail companies in Argentina.

Melody13

Hellow eveyone!!!

I wanted to tell you about my experience with a very good place to buy medicines called Farmacity! I went to this place because I was feeling sick and wanted to buy a remedy for my headache. When I arrived at the place I told him that I have a headache and I was attended by a doctor who asked me some questions and recommended a remedy. The truth is that the attention was very good and I got home and I am much better now.

It is one of the leading drug, health and wellness retail companies in Argentina.

1703169432401.png

This is my go to pharmacy. Also, you can find doctors that will do a Zoom visit or WhatsApp and they will just send you a prescription to your WhatsApp and then when you get to Farmacity, they will just ask you to forward the WhatsApp prescription to them. Pretty genius! High tech there.

This is my go to pharmacy. Also, you can find doctors that will do a Zoom visit or WhatsApp and they will just send you a prescription to your WhatsApp and then when you get to Farmacity, they will just ask you to forward the WhatsApp prescription to them. Pretty genius! High tech there.
I agree! My therapist sends me prescriptions to me via WhatsApp and I love the ability when I get there to just forward the script and zoom. They have it. Love them and their prices are always the best too.

Yep. This is also the pharmacy that I prefer. I also use the WhatsApp prescription and it makes it so easy. I also think their prices are actually better than the small mom and pop type places that I have had to fill some Ambien prescriptions for. It's always my go to pharmacy.

Hellow eveyone!!!

I wanted to tell you about my experience with a very good place to buy medicines called Farmacity! I went to this place because I was feeling sick and wanted to buy a remedy for my headache. When I arrived at the place I told him that I have a headache and I was attended by a doctor who asked me some questions and recommended a remedy. The truth is that the attention was very good and I got home and I am much better now.

It is one of the leading drug, health and wellness retail companies in Argentina.

View attachment 906
Highly recommended these pharmacies in the capital, at least the ones I went to all have a doctor! I was feeling a little sick and wanted to take something to make it go away. I went and Mario met me and measured my blood pressure and diagnosed me with "heat stroke". He told me what to do and gave me a remedy for my head! Highly recommended!

Is there a Farmacity in the province of buenos aires?
No...
Why is there no Farmacity in the province?

In a ruling issued last June 30, the Supreme Court of Justice rejected a claim filed by Farmacity SA. The company founded by Mario Quintana, former Deputy Chief of Staff of Mauricio Macri, was suing the Province of Buenos Aires for denying it an application to operate in the province. For the Farm.

Not at the moment

But I reckon the top bosses at the Pharmacy are talking to the government to expand their network outside of CABA

No...
Why is there no Farmacity in the province?

In a ruling issued last June 30, the Supreme Court of Justice rejected a claim filed by Farmacity SA. The company founded by Mario Quintana, former Deputy Chief of Staff of Mauricio Macri, was suing the Province of Buenos Aires for denying it an application to operate in the province. For the Farm.
Thank you! I was wondering why only in the Capital. It also the pharmacy I always use. Very friendly service.