Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Astrazeneca admits to vaccine side effects - Attention

perroc

These days, after mass-producing covid-19 vaccines through the pandemic. The pharmaceutical giant astrazeneca has made an alarming admission. For the first time, it has admitted that its covid vaccines can cause a rare side effect.

Oh yes, I've read about it. There's a whole revolution brewing because of this, and I've heard that many patients have initiated legal actions.

I doubt there can be any legal ramifications as the outbreak was dire and these companies are protected and indemnified by governments around the world.

This is only one of a whole list of possible issues. I have family members and friends that were perfectly healthy and experiencing all sorts of ailments after they got vaccinated. I'm sure there are many people with other issues caused by the vaccine.

I doubt there can be any legal ramifications as the outbreak was dire and these companies are protected and indemnified by governments around the world.
Yes, I doubt it too! We'll see what happens....

The High Court of the United Kingdom received 51 cases from people who claim to have suffered from these conditions or their relatives.

As described by The Telegraph, the laboratory admitted the presence of these rare cases in the framework of a legal defense against the lawsuit of Jamie Scott, who was the first to appear before Justice in 2023. The man suffered an irreversible brain injury after developing a blood clot and a brain hemorrhage after being vaccinated in April 2021. The case involves moral damage considering that the hospital notified his wife — both are parents of two children — that I would die.

When you are dealing with this much money most likely someone will get something but typically the ones making out like bandits are usually lawyers.

It seems to be a serious matter; people have even died from the vaccine. We'll have to see what the judiciary says.

Back