Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

For Sale Alparamis - Christmas gifts and decorations

Melody13

Excellent place to go with children. Everything is very well decorated with Christmas motifs at the end of the year. It is a very spacious place with different spaces with a varied atmosphere. There are not only things for Christmas or for children, there are also things for adults such as wine shop, bazaar, things for the barbecue, perfumery, etc.. There is a theater for children. And they have an area to sit and have a coffee or an ice cream. Particularly, I think it is a good place to visit on a cloudy or rainy day when you can't take advantage of the outdoors. You can spend at least a couple of hours doing one or the other.

It is always a beautiful experience to go to Alparamis! Beautiful things to buy (especially gifts) and the magic theater plays are great! We recently took the trip to the north pole and it was also a beautiful experience, although they rush you around a bit to get you through it quickly.

1703606851507.png

Beautiful place where children can enjoy the true Christmas spirit. The toy section is very nice and they can play freely with little things suitable for touching.
You can also have a snack in a very nice space. Recommended at any time of the year (best at Christmas time).

Spectacular place to walk around with the family, which offers in addition to beautiful and varied products, unique experiences to enjoy at Christmas, the lighting of the tree at night is wonderful! A great show to enjoy with the family.

I love that place! I went there to buy decorations for my apartment, and I was delighted, not only by the items they offer but also by the ambiance. Everything is so meticulously decorated.

Back