Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Activitis for men

GuErtno

In Buenos Aires, there is a wide variety of activities and places that may be interesting for men. Here are some suggestions:

• Visit Traditional Parrillas: Buenos Aires is famous for its parrillas, so trying a good Argentine asado at iconic places like Don Julio or La Cabrera can be a unique experience.

• Explore the Craft Beer Scene: Palermo is known for having numerous craft breweries. You can enjoy local brews at places like Antares, The Temple Bar, or Buller Pub.

• Attend a Soccer Game: If you like soccer, experiencing the Argentine passion at a local league game, especially at the Boca Juniors (La Bombonera) or River Plate (El Monumental) stadiums, can be an unforgettable experience.

• Tour the Mataderos Fair: This fair, held on weekends, offers an authentic gaucho experience with folkloric music, traditional dances, and regional products.

• Explore the Noche Porteña: Palermo and San Telmo are known for their nightlife. Visiting bars and nightclubs in these areas will allow you to enjoy the city's lively nightlife scene.

• Take a Tango Class: Learning to dance tango, the traditional Argentine dance, can be a unique experience. There are many tango schools in the city that offer classes for beginners.

• Visit the San Telmo Fair: In addition to the Sunday fair, San Telmo is home to antique stores, art galleries and boutiques that may be of interest to shopping and culture lovers.

• Explore Chinatown: Chinatown in Belgrano offers a unique experience with oriental restaurants, stores and cultural events.

Remember that these are just a few suggestions, and Buenos Aires has much more to offer depending on individual interests. I hope you have an amazing trip!

Completely fascinated by the nightlife in Buenos Aires. As a 43-year-old foreigner in search of entertainment, I discovered that the city comes alive with energy and vitality after dark. The diverse array of bars, the lively atmosphere, and the people always in a festive and cheerful mood— I loved the warmth of the locals. If you're looking for some fun, I highly recommend Uptown Ba; the music and the ambiance make you not want the night to end. I haven't had this much fun in years.

Completely fascinated by the nightlife in Buenos Aires. As a 43-year-old foreigner in search of entertainment, I discovered that the city comes alive with energy and vitality after dark. The diverse array of bars, the lively atmosphere, and the people always in a festive and cheerful mood— I loved the warmth of the locals. If you're looking for some fun, I highly recommend Uptown Ba; the music and the ambiance make you not want the night to end. I haven't had this much fun in years.

LOVE Uptown BA! A fun spot. My husband always brings his friends when they come in town and they love it.

In Buenos Aires, there is a wide variety of activities and places that may be interesting for men. Here are some suggestions:

• Visit Traditional Parrillas: Buenos Aires is famous for its parrillas, so trying a good Argentine asado at iconic places like Don Julio or La Cabrera can be a unique experience.

• Explore the Craft Beer Scene: Palermo is known for having numerous craft breweries. You can enjoy local brews at places like Antares, The Temple Bar, or Buller Pub.

• Attend a Soccer Game: If you like soccer, experiencing the Argentine passion at a local league game, especially at the Boca Juniors (La Bombonera) or River Plate (El Monumental) stadiums, can be an unforgettable experience.

• Tour the Mataderos Fair: This fair, held on weekends, offers an authentic gaucho experience with folkloric music, traditional dances, and regional products.

• Explore the Noche Porteña: Palermo and San Telmo are known for their nightlife. Visiting bars and nightclubs in these areas will allow you to enjoy the city's lively nightlife scene.

• Take a Tango Class: Learning to dance tango, the traditional Argentine dance, can be a unique experience. There are many tango schools in the city that offer classes for beginners.

• Visit the San Telmo Fair: In addition to the Sunday fair, San Telmo is home to antique stores, art galleries and boutiques that may be of interest to shopping and culture lovers.

• Explore Chinatown: Chinatown in Belgrano offers a unique experience with oriental restaurants, stores and cultural events.

Remember that these are just a few suggestions, and Buenos Aires has much more to offer depending on individual interests. I hope you have an amazing trip!
Is this list for men or women? Tango class? All of these things sound like it could be for a woman too. Ha.

Back