Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer Tips for moving to Córdoba from Buenos Aires?

Melody13

Some time ago I was thinking about moving away from Buenos Aires, I love Cordoba and it is a fact that I want to go and live there. My idea is to go there in a few months and see how everything is now. I would go with my family and my partner. If you have any advice or experiences to share I would be very grateful.

Some time ago I was thinking about moving away from Buenos Aires, I love Cordoba and it is a fact that I want to go and live there. My idea is to go there in a few months and see how everything is now. I would go with my family and my partner. If you have any advice or experiences to share I would be very grateful.
it would be good if you tell us which town or city... there is a lot of geography in cordoba... so we can be more precise... but I give you a general overview... in the country towns it is quiet and there is not much work... in the mountains where tourism predominates you work in bars and some businesses selling regional products and so on but they take for the season is beautiful and quiet... and in the cities you have two or three big capital rio 4 and not rio tercero villa maria etc.. . they are somewhat larger cities and good but it is not so different from bs as or those in terms of work and leisure ... the good thing about cordoba is that you have a few hours the best of nature ... field lakes beaches rivers mountains etc ... you have to adapt to the culture of cordoba ... although we are half reluctant to the porteños there are enough in our province usually people from bs as and rosario ... that if you bring money because everything is a thousand times more expensive than there ....

it would be good if you tell us which town or city... there is a lot of geography in cordoba... so we can be more precise... but I give you a general overview... in the country towns it is quiet and there is not much work... in the mountains where tourism predominates you work in bars and some businesses selling regional products and so on but they take for the season is beautiful and quiet... and in the cities you have two or three big capital rio 4 and not rio tercero villa maria etc.. . they are somewhat larger cities and good but it is not so different from bs as or those in terms of work and leisure ... the good thing about cordoba is that you have a few hours the best of nature ... field lakes beaches rivers mountains etc ... you have to adapt to the culture of cordoba ... although we are half reluctant to the porteños there are enough in our province usually people from bs as and rosario ... that if you bring money because everything is a thousand times more expensive than there ....
So it would be better as a 2nd home or vacation home?

Back