Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer The dream of marrying a Latina girl

Quirno

Have you noticed that more and more foreigners, whether they're European or American, are looking to meet Latin women to fall in love with, marry, and start a family? Nowadays, I see it frequently on social media or dating apps. What is it about Latin women that attracts them and even leads to an obsession, to the extent of sending money for their plane tickets just to finally meet them... it seems like madness...

Latinas are usually described as loving, sweet and very nice women. They are known for their joy. The character of the Latin woman is much more mellow, more sugary, syrupy, they are more “sticky”, more flattering…Maybe that's what makes them attractive.

They are a boom nowadays, I think it is because they are loving, good mothers, attentive and know how to take care of a man...

Without going any further, Queen Maxima Zorreguieta has captured a European. I would love to marry an Argentine :)

Sorry major mess up on my part / a friend was telling me a few days ago about their prenuptial agreement and that she would earn almost one million euros per year I had understood that they had announced their divorce.

Loads of apologies..
I was going to say. I thought they were happy. Good news.

Sorry major mess up on my part / a friend was telling me a few days ago about their prenuptial agreement and that she would earn almost one million euros per year I had understood that they had announced their divorce.

Loads of apologies..
Oh yes, details of their prenuptial agreement have surfaced, including what would happen if they were to divorce, just a hypothetical situation, although anything can happen.

If Máxima Zorreguieta were to divorce, she would receive 890,000 euros annually from the Dutch Crown, but she would lose her assets and the possibility of living with her children, as she agreed upon at the time of marrying the king.

Back