Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Newcomer "Supreme Eyes" Eyelash extensions

Lili32

Evelyn provides excellent and warmly attentive service, and Julieta is truly a master in eyelash extensions. She is incredibly careful and gentle in her work, consistently delivering sublime results on my lashes. The notable tidiness and cleanliness of the place are worth mentioning. In short, if I could give it 10 stars, I would do so without hesitation.

1703609721888.png

I am also a regular customer at that beauty center where I get my manicure done using the softgel system, and I wouldn't trade it for any other place. The staff is highly professional and friendly. The place is always impeccable, and they work with great care. Additionally, their prices are excellent; I always compare them to what I used to pay for the same service in the United States. The application of nails with a simple decoration only cost me $7500, but they have many more options available, depending on the type of nails or decoration you prefer.

Wow! Isn't that only like $8 USD? Unreal. OK, maybe my fear of stepping in dog poop can be cured for these kind of prices!

maybe my fear of stepping in dog poop can be cured for these kind of prices!
you're kind of obsessed. go to any big city like Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, SanFran, Phoenix, NYC, etc. and you will see poop on sidewalks (and it's more likely to be from humans, in the USA).

classic lashes and they cost me $8400
so $7.93 USD using a MasterCard credit card as of 14Jan2024.

Back