Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Real Estate Sales Great New Construction For Sale that is going to be Completed by August 2024 - Meet Palermo

I looked in that building and liked it but there are no more 2 bedroom units available! I want to get at least 2 bedrooms as I heard that is better for Airbnb rentals. I see this same builder is doing this project called Alma. Has anyone purchased in that development? If so, can you post about your experiences? There are only two 2 bedrooms left.

I looked in that building and liked it but there are no more 2 bedroom units available! I want to get at least 2 bedrooms as I heard that is better for Airbnb rentals. I see this same builder is doing this project called Alma. Has anyone purchased in that development? If so, can you post about your experiences? There are only two 2 bedrooms left.

All the 2 bedrooms are sold out in Meet Palermo. There are only a few apartments left but they are all studio units and 1 bedroom resale. GyD Developers is a very trusted builder so if you're looking at their other project, they are a solid builder.

All the 2 bedrooms are sold out in Meet Palermo. There are only a few apartments left but they are all studio units and 1 bedroom resale. GyD Developers is a very trusted builder so if you're looking at their other project, they are a solid builder.
How big were the 2 bedrooms in this building? I looked but no more larger apartments for sale. Only smaller studio apartments. I don't see many larger 2 bedroom apartments. In many projects it is just tiny studio apartments. Why is that?

Haha, I bought a small unit in Palermo Uno, piso 22, 'en pozo' through BuySellBA in 2007/8. Still have it and use it 4-5 months per year since my retirement. The rest of the year it's rented. Very easy to rent; according to guests: 1. location 2. view 3. gym 4. pool. More or less as Michael told me 15 years ago!
Considering the location, the new building will be brilliant for rentals. I stayed this year a few days in an apartment in a brand new building fully dedicated to AirBnb short term rentals. Clean, quite spacious, fully equipped etc, but crazy cheap (usd 28/day). Cheap and not well rented....My conclusion: wrong location (next to Tunnel del Libertador). Location is still king.
@Post-it can I ask what you paid for that apartment back in 2007? How many days a month does it get rented?

How big were the 2 bedrooms in this building? I looked but no more larger apartments for sale. Only smaller studio apartments. I don't see many larger 2 bedroom apartments. In many projects it is just tiny studio apartments. Why is that?
Hi @Todd there are no more 2 bedrooms for sale in that building. The 2 bedrooms are 75 sq. feet or 807 sq. feet. A very decent size for rentals. The last several years most projects mostly have been smaller one bedrooms or especially studio apartments as the market was very slow the past 5 years and only picked up again after Milei won the election. Now it is getting busier and the bigger apartments are popular again as locals and foreigners are buying bigger properties. But you will notice many recently completed buildings are mostly smaller units.

Back