Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Fun Bachelorette Party in Buenos Aires

Olivia1

Hey there! I'm getting married, and my friends are taking me to Buenos Aires for a wild pre-wedding bash!
Any ideas on where the real party animals go to have a blast? We're on a mission to make this night legendary and, of course, absolutely unforgettable.Where's the hottest spot in Buenos Aires for a wild and crazy celebration? Cheers! 🎉

Hey there! I'm getting married, and my friends are taking me to Buenos Aires for a wild pre-wedding bash!
Any ideas on where the real party animals go to have a blast? We're on a mission to make this night legendary and, of course, absolutely unforgettable.Where's the hottest spot in Buenos Aires for a wild and crazy celebration? Cheers! 🎉
Hi Olivia1,

About 5 months ago, I celebrated my bachelorette party in Buenos Aires with an experience that still makes me smile. We embarked on the adventure of THE BAR AND BOLICHE TOUR in Palermo Hollywood, and let me tell you, it was off the charts.

The tour included three spectacular bars, each with its own charm and style. From the first place, where we started the night with laughter and good drinks, to the second which surprised us with a unique mix of music and ambiance, and finally the third, which took our breath away with its innovative cocktails.

But the party didn't stop there. The icing on the cake was when, without having to wait in line, we entered to a Club that was on another level. Pizza and open bar, happy hour, and alcohol games kept us laughing all night long.

So, if you're looking for the perfect bachelorette party, I highly recommend this tour - three bars and a club, all in Palermo Hollywood, the best in Buenos Aires! An experience that will remain a topic of conversation long after! 🎉✨

Below is the contact of the place where we hired the tour, it is really worth it.

IG: weekendtourba

Whatsapp Number: +54 9 11 4947-0204

linktr.ee

@weekendtour | Instagram, TikTok | Linktree

Recorremos 3 bares y 1 boliche 🤩

Hi Olivia1,

About 5 months ago, I celebrated my bachelorette party in Buenos Aires with an experience that still makes me smile. We embarked on the adventure of THE BAR AND BOLICHE TOUR in Palermo Hollywood, and let me tell you, it was off the charts.

The tour included three spectacular bars, each with its own charm and style. From the first place, where we started the night with laughter and good drinks, to the second which surprised us with a unique mix of music and ambiance, and finally the third, which took our breath away with its innovative cocktails.

But the party didn't stop there. The icing on the cake was when, without having to wait in line, we entered to a Club that was on another level. Pizza and open bar, happy hour, and alcohol games kept us laughing all night long.

So, if you're looking for the perfect bachelorette party, I highly recommend this tour - three bars and a club, all in Palermo Hollywood, the best in Buenos Aires! An experience that will remain a topic of conversation long after! 🎉✨

Below is the contact of the place where we hired the tour, it is really worth it.

IG: weekendtourba

Whatsapp Number: +54 9 11 4947-0204

linktr.ee

@weekendtour | Instagram, TikTok | Linktree

Recorremos 3 bares y 1 boliche 🤩

Wow, it sounds like your bachelorette party in Buenos Aires was an epic celebration! 🎉 Now, let me ask you something: did you add a touch of daring with male strippers to spice things up?

Wow, it sounds like your bachelorette party in Buenos Aires was an epic celebration! 🎉 Now, let me ask you something: did you add a touch of daring with male strippers to spice things up?
Oh, you know, when we were planning my bachelorette bash, we did some cheeky research with my friends, and the top recommendation for a little extra flair was "Golden." So, no strippers at mine, but Golden seemed to be the go-to spot for those who wanted to turn up the heat a notch! 🔥

Is in Puerto Madero, here is their contact information in case you want to make a reservation! Sounds like a lot of fun!

1700853709646.jpeg

IG: goldenmadero

Congrats on the upcoming marriage! You will LOVE Buenos Aires! The only bad thing is that you might not want to go home! And the city literally does NOT sleep.

Go with your friends to Afrika Club. I saw a few bachelorettes there. https://maps.app.goo.gl/ngB9tQPmDN6R4jLU9

Oh, you know, when we were planning my bachelorette bash, we did some cheeky research with my friends, and the top recommendation for a little extra flair was "Golden." So, no strippers at mine, but Golden seemed to be the go-to spot for those who wanted to turn up the heat a notch! 🔥

Is in Puerto Madero, here is their contact information in case you want to make a reservation! Sounds like a lot of fun!

View attachment 232

IG: goldenmadero
This is correct. My best friend got married last year and we went to Golden. It was a LOT of fun.

My sister-in-law just went here recently. She is kind of a naughty girl. She told me in the USA the men don't take off all their clothes but she told me here they take EVERYTHING off. She said there were many bachelorette parties with dildo bouquets. She said it was very funny. She tried to get me to come with her but my new husband didn't find it funny!

She said it was very crowded and the lady told her to book in advance on their website. I think you have to leave your credit card #. My sister-in-law said to sit very close to the stage for extra special attention. She said it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!

My husband go to Miami for work in 2 weeks so maybe I come with his sister for a show. Looking ok yes??

IG:

My sister-in-law just went here recently. She is kind of a naughty girl. She told me in the USA the men don't take off all their clothes but she told me here they take EVERYTHING off. She said there were many bachelorette parties with dildo bouquets. She said it was very funny. She tried to get me to come with her but my new husband didn't find it funny!

She said it was very crowded and the lady told her to book in advance on their website. I think you have to leave your credit card #. My sister-in-law said to sit very close to the stage for extra special attention. She said it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!

My husband go to Miami for work in 2 weeks so maybe I come with his sister for a show. Looking ok yes??

IG:

Yikes! I just saw you just got married! I'm NOT sure this is a good idea! I've found my Argentine female friends here all have a more casual attitude about relationships. Several of my local girlfriends cheat on their husbands. I'm not sure this is a good way to start out a relationship. Or at the very least make sure it's ok with your husband for you to go. I guess you will be with his sister so she can keep an eye on you! But this could get rather awkward fast!

IG:

Go ahead and go. Your husband is probably in Miami and after a hard day at the office at E11even or Scarlett's Cabaret! Ha.

Yikes! I just saw you just got married! I'm NOT sure this is a good idea! I've found my Argentine female friends here all have a more casual attitude about relationships. Several of my local girlfriends cheat on their husbands. I'm not sure this is a good way to start out a relationship. Or at the very least make sure it's ok with your husband for you to go. I guess you will be with his sister so she can keep an eye on you! But this could get rather awkward fast!
Fair point. It was all going to be harmless. I don't think I would ever cheat on my husband unless he cheated on me first. You're right I will ask him if I can go with his sister.

Go ahead and go. Your husband is probably in Miami and after a hard day at the office at E11even or Scarlett's Cabaret! Ha.

I see what you did there! But you're right! But I'm ok if he goes there. I tell him he can look but not touch. E11even is strip club? It look like normal club from their website. Maybe I go with him!

Fair point. It was all going to be harmless. I don't think I would ever cheat on my husband unless he cheated on me first. You're right I will ask him if I can go with his sister.

I see what you did there! But you're right! But I'm ok if he goes there. I tell him he can look but not touch. E11even is strip club? It look like normal club from their website. Maybe I go with him!
I don't know what your relationship w your new husband is, but if I was newly married and my wife wanted to go to such a place, I'd be offended and possibly second guess our marriage. His sister sounds wild and if she starts touching or escalating, chances are very good she'll want you to too especially if alcohol is involved. IME female friends like to get each other to go to the same levels as they go, IMO so they can justify they aren't the only ones who are wild.

Maybe your marriage is more open or your mileage may vary and good luck.

I don't know what your relationship w your new husband is, but if I was newly married and my wife wanted to go to such a place, I'd be offended and possibly second guess our marriage. His sister sounds wild and if she starts touching or escalating, chances are very good she'll want you to too especially if alcohol is involved. IME female friends like to get each other to go to the same levels as they go, IMO so they can justify they aren't the only ones who are wild.

This true! @FuturoBA you know the girls so well! I went with my friend last year for her despedida party and she is very wild. She touch and she get crazy! She get the guy # and before she get married she do crazy thing. I told her not to do that and she want me to do the same thing. I never can cheat on my boyfriend. She started out her marriage very bad. Now she see many guys. I ask her why she want to get married if she do the bad things.

THIS ^^^^^^

Great solid advice. A little strange I find myself in the Women's Section but I wondered what women do on Bachelorette parties! And here I was thinking us men have all the fun. I have lived in Buenos Aires many years and I had NO idea they had full nudity strip clubs for women. To my knowledge they don't have these for men. Or maybe they do and I am living a very sheltered life!

Don't start off your relationship on a bad note. Even if it's harmless you never know what could happen. I went on the Google Reviews just to see what people wrote and I was shocked to see actual photos of women or even women in the background. It's been ages since I went to a strip club but there was NO photos allowed. I guess we live in a new world. Can you imagine going and having your photo online! I'm sure your husband wouldn't be happy.

It's never a good idea for single women to hang out for a night on the town with their marriage friends. I have found the girls in BA are more sexual and probably explains why there are so many females in their 30's and 40's in BA that have never been married. They have to resort to "tricking" guys to marry them!

Back