Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Medical Dental implant in CABA

I`M GETTING IT PUT IN IN 1 WEEK FROM SMILE DENTAL COST 330 USA COMPLETE ..2ND TO BACK TOOTH ..I`M NEW HERE BUT BEEN IN AND OUT OF HERE SINCE BEFORE THE VIRUS /...
Wow, that's very cheap. Let us know how it goes. I hope all goes well. Could you find out what brand of implant they're using on you? So far I have been able to find 2 brands that are made in Argentina, Q-Implant and B&W. I have no idea how many local brands are out there in the market or how good they are. If anyone has an idea, please feel free to share information.

Wow, that's very cheap. Let us know how it goes. I hope all goes well. Could you find out what brand of implant they're using on you? So far I have been able to find 2 brands that are made in Argentina, Q-Implant and B&W. I have no idea how many local brands are out there in the market or how good they are. If anyone has an idea, please feel free to share information.
I'd also be curious on brands. Probably the clinic doesn't provide too many details if it's only $330 USD. That seems too cheap. I would guess brands would be domestic brands. Curious to an update how it goes.

I`M GETTING IT PUT IN IN 1 WEEK FROM SMILE DENTAL COST 330 USA COMPLETE ..2ND TO BACK TOOTH ..I`M NEW HERE BUT BEEN IN AND OUT OF HERE SINCE BEFORE THE VIRUS /...
How did it go? Could you share your experience, please? Looks like I will have to get an implant soon.

Back