the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Asado and Empanada Festival

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
Asado and Empanada Festival

1714426396417.jpeg

ARE YOU A FAN OF EMPANADAS? THERE IS A FESTIVAL FOR YOU 💥💥👉 THIS WEEKEND, AT THE PALERMO RACETRACK 🥩 🔥

This Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5, between noon and midnight, comes the first edition of the Festival del Asado y la Empanada. With free and free admission⚡😉.

What are you going to find? Besides the best meats, it will be a federal festival with empanadas representative of all Argentine regions 👇.

Yes, yes, you will be able to taste all the empanadas you can imagine: from Salta, Jujuy, Tucuman, La Rioja, San Juan, Patagonia, Santiago, Mendoza and much more. An ideal meeting to discover those features that make them unique 🇦🇷🇦🇷

Don't miss it!

FESTIVAL DEL ASADO Y LA EMPANADA 👇

▪️ Saturday May 4 and Sunday May 5, from noon to midnight.
▪️ Hipódromo de Palermo. Access by Avenida del Libertador and Dorrego.

▪️ With free admission

I checked their IG page and read the comments, I'm confused. The organizers say this is "the first festival" de asado y empanadas, yet people talk about how expensive the food was last year, that it was not well organized, the food wasn't that good, etc.

I was thinking of going, not sure now.

I checked their IG page and read the comments, I'm confused. The organizers say this is "the first festival" de asado y empanadas, yet people talk about how expensive the food was last year, that it was not well organized, the food wasn't that good, etc.

I was thinking of going, not sure now.
Bummer. I was all excited to go but if the reviews are bad then I'll skip it. Although I haven't really had an Argentine empanada that I didn't like!

Back