Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Sports "I Choose to Believe", the film by "Argentina Campeón"

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member

When does "I Choose to Believe", the film by Argentina Campeón, premiere in the cinema?​

It reaches all the rooms in the country to remember the consecration in the last World Cup and enter the intimacy of the team that was crowned last December 18.

1702063397813.png
When is "I Choose to Believe", the film of the Argentine National Team at the Qatar 2022 World Cup, released.

A few days after one year of the final where the Argentine National Team beat France and was consecrated champion of the Qatar 2022 World Cup, this Thursday, December 7th premieres in all cinemas “I choose to believe” and a place to always in the heart of the Argentine people.World Cup the film that revives the albiceleste emotion of that consecration where the Scaloneta won the country's third

"I choose to believe", a collective dream come true

The captain's feat Lionel Messi, the coach Lionel Scaloni and the rest of the world champion team inspired “I choose to believe”, a production and realization by Grupo Octubre, together with AFA, GM and Thronito and with the narration of Ricardo Darín.

1702063597275.png

“I choose to believe”​

I choose to believe arrives in more than 300 cinemas throughout the country, just 11 days before the first anniversary of the exciting and heart-stopping consecration of La Scaloneta in Qatar, along with the details, secrets and intimacy of the team in the concentrations and training centers, recorded by the AFA communication team, added to exclusive interviews with the players and coaching staff, such as Emiliano “Dibu” Martínez, Di María, Otamendi, De Paul, Julián Álvarez, Enzo Fernández, Montiel , and Scaloni, among others.

It is a production and realization of the Octubre Group, together with the AFA, GM and Tronito, who had already worked in the privacy of the albiceleste in the Argentine National Team, the series: Camino a Qatar, the Amazon Prime Video cycle that showed the process of team led by Lionel Scaloni since winning the Copa América in Brazil 2021 until arriving at the World Cup in Qatar.

Once upon a time there was a dream come true. A day in which absolutely all the inhabitants of a country were happy. A day in which our hearts beat and vibrated at the same rhythm,” says the voice of Ricardo Darín in the film, which in turn has general production by Gonzalo Arias, the script and artistic direction of Arias together with Martín Méndez, production by Víctor Santa María and Sebastián Rollandi, Mariano Suez as associate producer and Pablo González in the journalistic production.

Back