Explore, connect, thrive in
the expat community

Expat Life: Local Discoveries, Global Connections

Centro Cultural Recoleta guided tours

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
Did you know that the Recoleta Cultural Center offers guided tours every day?

1703776716260.png

When?

Tuesday to Friday, 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, 3 and 4 pm.

Where?

Centro Cultural Recoleta 1930 Junín St.

You can join the guided tours and get to know the history behind the Centro Cultural Recoleta. You will learn about its architecture and its restoration and you will also visit the exhibitions to enter the world of the artists who are part of the exhibitions. The meeting point is the Patio de Tilo.

This tour is free.

Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to visit it, and I must say it's a charming place to spend time. It offers various relaxation areas, a bookstore, and captivating exhibitions. It's also an excellent environment for studying. Although weekends may see a fair amount of people, it's nothing out of the ordinary, and I still thoroughly enjoyed the visit. The artworks are interesting, with a wide variety to explore. I especially loved the coworking space! I give it a perfect rating of 10 out of 10.

1703777900559.jpeg1703777912340.jpeg

I was there last weekend, and I loved the place. The atmosphere is excellent, everything is very neat and clean. I stayed until closing time, there was a band playing, and it was quite entertaining. Plus, it has some very Instagrammable spots, so you can take lots of photos.

Back