Newcomer Argentina COMIC CON - May 24-25-26

Cariba

Administrator
Staff member
1712772243235.jpeg

COMIC CON ARGENTINA​

FUN FOR

YOUNG AND OLD​

Comic Con Celebrates pop culture with attractions for the whole family. Presentations, shows, workshops, panels, exhibits, video games, recreational experiences, cosplay, games, an incredible gastronomic variety and much more!

1712772957856.jpeg

STAGE​

LIVE SHOWS

You can go to the convention's main stage at any time of the day to see the best music shows, presentations, games, trivia, screenings, parades, dance groups, musicals, symphony orchestras, and the best live bands.

FILM & TV​

INDUSTRY

The most important Film and TV studios in the world are present at ACC! With exclusive activities and impressive stands full of surprises that allow you to enter the universe of your favorite series and movies as well as learn about all the news that are coming.

1712772906122.jpeg

SALES STANDS​

SHOPPING WALK

You will be able to find an infinity of products at the best prices in the more than 200 stands available.

Premium and collectible products, official items from the series and movies you love, retro toys, artwork, souvenirs and much more.

1712772845259.jpeg

MEET & GREETS​

CELEBRITIES

The protagonists of the most important and popular series and movies of the moment. You can meet these celebrities, see them live on the main stage, and also have the chance to take pictures and get an autograph in our meet & greet activities.

1712772806106.jpeg

STAGE​

EXCLUSIVE PANELS

Exclusive panels and conferences with casts of actors, directors and producers of your favorite series and movies. Plus, all the news, announcements, trailers and exclusive presentations from movie studios and streaming platforms.

EXPERIENCES​

PHOTO OPS AND GAMES

The film and television studios offer all fans the chance to experience a unique moment at their booths, through interactive games, photo sets, fun activities, and meet & greets with your favorite characters.

1712772762222.jpeg

CONTESTS​

COSPLAY

The best of cosplay! Come dressed up as your favorite character and take pictures with other cosplayers. In addition, you can participate in contests for incredible prizes. Come and participate, it's your chance to shine!

1712773049244.jpeg

ARTISTS

LIVE​

More than 300 artists present! Professional cartoonists and illustrators drawing live, directors and screenwriters giving talks, sculptors and artists producing live, and dozens of actors and actresses from film and TV.

1712773111495.jpeg

FOOD STALLS​

THEMED GASTRONOMY

They offer you a great number of gastronomic stalls with a wide variety of options, with exclusive products and menus, as well as vegetarian and vegan options.

1712773175688.jpeg

👉TICKETS:

Starting at $ 22,300

📍CENTRO COSTA SALGUERO

Thanks for posting. My kids will love it! Prices are much more reasonable than the ComicCon in the US which I took my kids to a few years ago. They had a blast.

Yes, you are right! I went last year! it's much more accessible in Buenos Aires, my stay just coincides with this event, how lucky I am! and let me tell you I'm not that much of a kid LOL but I enjoy these conventions so much :)

Back